Search

Monday, October 4, 2010

Adsense Page Position

Correct positioning of your Google adsense ads can make or break your success with the Google adsense program. Why is this true? Some studies suggest that eye positioning on website gravitate to particular sections of web pages. And if you don’t have the necessary ads in these positions you will not get the clicks.

I talked to countless people that have great traffic, some with 300 to 1000 new visitors a day that say that they only make approx. at max $10 to $20 dollars a month on the adsense program. What a shame. But when I look at their websites the ads are either buried in wording that no one usually pays attention to or the ads are located in positions that just don’t call any attention to their presence.

But what about the color scheme of the Google adsense ads? Yes, color is very important. By using these tactics I was able to increase my adsense click through rate significantly depending on traffic level and people's interest.

Take my advice and give it try. I believe you will see a change and hopefully make adsense a more pleasurable experience.

4 comments:

  1. ya posisi penempatan adsense ya ini.
    penting sob agar terlihat dan bisa di klik reader

    ReplyDelete
  2. tolong donk bikin buku tamu biar mudah berkunjung sob

    ReplyDelete
  3. mengikuti semua permintaan,,,, akhirnya cbox di publikasikan disini.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My blog is still not accepted by the GADS

    I follow ur blog, pls coment n' follow back

    ReplyDelete